HI Sergey and Ralf,

I haven't seen this behavior in the DatabasePager before, and it might
not be directly related to the DatabasePager at all.  The
DatabasePager itself doesn't actually know anything about cameras, it
just handles requests made to it from the cull traversals.  The code
for handling the requests is thread safe so there should be no problem
with having multiple cameras making multiple requests.

If you do have multiple cameras then you will naturally be requiring
more data to be loaded into memory, and less data will able to be
expired than normal.  Whether this can explain the growth in memory
you are seeing I would doubt though.  Perhaps the OpenGL drivers is
playing tricks.  If you can try your app on a different
OS/driver/hardware combination to see if the same behavior exists.

Another thing you could try is the svn/trunk version of the OSG as it
now contains and texture and buffer object pool mechanism that you can
turn on that will keep a lid on how much OpenGL memory you're app is
using and might just be what you need.