Hi Sergey,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:41 PM, sergey leontyev <sleon...@ist.ucf.edu> wrote:
> Robert and others,
> I checked the stats as you recommended. What I see is that "LOD" value for
> both cameras is increasing when nothing in the application is changing. The
> same is true for the "CULL" value. No other values change by any significant
> amount, but LOD and CULL increase indefinitely. Any ideas????

I don't have any ideas why this occurring.  One would expect the
number of nodes to increase when you move to the new camera positions
but "should" settle down quite quickly once all the require nodes are
paged in.  Do you see any visual difference in the scene when the
number of LODs increase?

Also could you modify one of the OSG examples to illustate the problem
you are seeing and then publish this so others like myself can test
against.