Hi J.P.,

What hardware and OS are you testing on right now?

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:36 AM, J.P. Delport <jpdelp...@csir.co.za> wrote:
>> It's normal for pbo->getOffset() to return a 0, and correct to pass
>> this to glTexSubImage2D, but only if a PBO is bound, if it isn't then
>> it will result in a seg fault.  Perhaps there is some mistake in the
>> code that isn't binding the PBO when it should.
>
> OK, I'll try to check this too.

I've just done a code review of TextureRectangle.cpp code and it looks
to be binding the PBO and setting the data pointer appropriately.  I'm
afraid I haven't yet spotted any lead of what to look into next.

>> Do you get a crash if you use the --texture2D on the osgmovie command
>> line?
>
> No, it runs, but with
>
> Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' after RenderBin::draw(,)
>
> after every frame.

I upped the granularity of GL error checked via:

 export OSG_GL_ERROR_CHECKING=ONCE_PER_ATTRIBUTE

And it then generated the warning after the texture apply, still an
"invalid enumerant".  Add more fine grained checks into osg::Texture,
Texture2D and TextureRectangle to further isolate which gl call is the
problem is probably required.