Hi J.P.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just tested this and I can confirm it happens for me too.  I did have
> this working as it was one of the elements I first tested, but alas
> there has clearly been a regression as I completed the rest of the
> task.
>
> I will investigate what had gone a miss.

I have now tracked down the problem to a bug in the reassignment of
TextureObject to a new TextureObjectSet, this is now fixed along with
a couple of other bugs due to the unrefAfterApply not being disabled
when the texture pool is enabled.  These fixes are now checked into
svn/trunk.

I am currently seeing GL errors reported when running osgmovie of the form:

Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' after applying
attribute TextureRectangle 0x1fdb4e0

With the onscreen image being corrupted, while if I select a Texture2D
using the osgmovie command line option --texture2D I get:

   Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' after applying
attribute Texture2D 0x1c724e0

But the onscreen image is correct.  If comment out the assignment of
the PixelBufferObject in the ImageStream constructor the on screen
errors and the console warnings all disappear so it looks to be a PBO
issue of some kind.  I've only tried out this on my ATI card so far so
it could be driver issue.

What results do you get with the bug fixes I've just checked in?