Hi Robert

Missed your previous messages, just spotted them on the forum.

1) #include "TargetConditionals.h"

Yes, TargetConditionals.h does appear to be on all version of OSX, and my
OSX project is still building so looks safe (that's after fixing Q3).
http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/CarbonHeaders/CarbonHeaders-18.1/TargetConditionals.h

2) The OSG's existing XCode projects and deprecated, with CMake being the
route
we've been planning to the way to generate XCode projects.

I haven't looked yet, but have been looking for an excuse to learn a bit
more about CMake. I'll see what I can find out.

3) In src/osgDB/FileUtils.cpp you've added an #import
<Foundation/Foundation.h>

My bad, got left behind from some testing stuff, it's not actually required
(the random one floating around line 230).
Yes a compiler option is required to get XCode to treat the file as
Objective C++, also the #define COMPILE_COCOA_VERSION is needed.

4) In include/osg/GL you've added a glReadBuffer implementation

This was required to get the WindowCaptureCallback to compile and was just
done as a quick fix. Although looking at it now, that line has #defines to
stop it being used on GLES, so i'll take another look.

5) You have your own version ReaderWriterImageIO.cpp in:

Another temp fix, I seem to think the proper version is depending on Carbon
at the moment for some of the file Opening stuff. I don't think it would be
too much hassle to get it working however. I was just a bit to keen to see
some results :). I'll try have a peek this weekend and report my results.

I'd also wanted to ask your thoughts on adding other inputs to osgGA. Mutli
touch is going to be very common in the future so I feel it would be a
useful feature, but what about things like accelerometers and GPS coords?

Cheers
Tom