Hi Nick,

Would it be possible to modify one of the existing OSG examples to add
a unit test for this problem.  Switching on a problem subgraph via an
command line option would be perfect.  Once others can recreate the
issue we'll be able to dig into why it's happening.

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 6:45 AM, Trajce Nikolov
<nikolov.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had to setSceneData(0) before removing the view to make it work,. If you
> areintersted I can put a sample test case reproducing the problem
> Nick
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tnick
>

> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Trajce Nikolov <nikolov.tra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I figured out the conditions.
>> In the scene, I have a model that has cameras (pre-render) attached to
>> some portion of the models via textures. When I load that model, then it
>> hangs. Without this model, everything looks just fine
>> Nick
>>
>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/tnick
>>

>> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Trajce Nikolov <nikolov.tra...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> here is the code snippet
>>> mLib->getViewer()->stopThreading();
>>> mLib->getViewer()->removeView(view);