I will like to ask for some help on decreasing the latency for database pagers.

I have basically a fly-pass scene, with the terrain generated by VPB. I require
every frame to be generated within a 30ms timing. I note that there are a
portion of frames (about 15%, well-spread across) that misses this 30ms timing.
This could be probably due to database reloading. I will like to try to
minimise this. My IVE are generally set to be 2k tile and there are a few
hundred tiles for my terrain data.

Can somebody give me an idea on where to change to accomplish this? Thanks.