Things are moving along nicely, until I tried to build osgCompute with CUDA 4.0
and gcc44.  It appears that some thing is getting pulled from gcc 4.1.2 tree in
the build process.  I set an alias for gcc/g++ to point to gcc44 and g++44, as
well as exported CC/CXX to point to these versions...   Sounds like maybe I am
missing something on selecting the desired version of gcc.  I made all of the
changes in the CMake files to point to the correct version of cuda, and check
it thrice.  Any suggetsion?

CD