Hi John,

Here I am back about Blender. When you said, don't forget Blender, I do not and
have tried to do some work wit it.
From Blender, there are several exporter: osg models, fbx, 3ds, collada.
Which ones are the best exportes from Blender to OSG ?

I installed the plugin from Cedric Pinson, but I had troubles about the
resulted exported file when viewing with osgViewer (missing parts, bad
texturing, etc.) ?

Which ones export animation/armature ?

Maia