Hi Michael,

Using that many separate transform nodes will not be efficient. Is
there a reason why you are using so many transforms in each subgraph?
I think it would be best to explain at a high level what you are
trying to achieve as there a number of different approaches one can
take to tackle dynamic objects, but choosing which of them to pursue
would depend on what you are trying to achieve.

Robert.