2012/8/30 Jan Ciger <jan.ci...@gmail.com>

> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Rafa Gaitan <rafa.gai...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I'm glad to announce osgAndroid (OpenSceneGraph for Android). It consists
>> in a set of Java/JNI wrappers of OpenSceneGraph and some helper classes to
>> easily develop OSG applications in Android.

>> But we all agreed in open the source code and try to make the life easier
>> to all osg developers that want to migrate applications to Android. The
>> project was initially developed with AR applications in mind, so you will
>> not find too many interaction tools there, and of course has some
>> limitations, but you can load and display a model with only a few lines of
>> code:
>>

> Excellent!
>
> Thanks for not keeping this proprietary, it will certainly make it easier
> to get going on Android.

Thank you Jan!, I have some AR examples that I want also release :) in the
next days. If you find any problem using it feel free to tell me.

I hope Robert does not mind that we use the osg-users list for these things.

Rafa.

> Jan

Rafael Gaitán Linares
CTO at Mirage Technologies S.L - http://www.mirage-tech.com