Hello Rafael,

I have tried your osgAndroid library, it does indeed work for me after
fixing few details, such as incorrect project references in Eclipse.

However, I see a weird bug. I have modified the OSGOverlayCamera example to
load three .ive files - a cube, floor plane and a monkey mesh (Suzanne from
Blender). That works ok. However, as soon as I use MatrixTransforms to move
things around or to scale them, it goes wrong. E.g. setting scale factor to
0.1 makes my geometry reliably vanish (4x4 scaling matrix with 0.1 on
diagonal and 1 in the last element). Using scaling coefficient of 0.2
doesn't make it vanish, but doesn't scale it neither ?!

Then I wanted to swap the axes, because my geometry is y-up. So I have used
this matrix:

Matrix(1, 0, 0, 0,
           0, 0, 1, 0,
           0, -1, 0, 0,
           0, 0, 0, 1);

However, if I use this, add the geometry as children to this matrix and set
the matrix as scene data to the viewer, the geometry "explodes" (it is
stretched out into infinity) - as if division by zero was happening
somewhere or the matrix was singular (it obviously isn't).

Of course, the same geometry configuration with the same matrices is
working just fine if I add the matching C++ code to the native OSG example
from the OSG source. What is going on? Some sort of JNI type conversion
issue? I am not a JNI expert, so I have no clue there ...

For the record, I am testing this on an Acer Iconia A500 tablet, with the
Ice Cream Sandwich. It has Tegra 2 (without Neon, so using armeabi ABI)
chipset.

What is going on here?

Regards,

Jan