On 09/05/2012 06:41 PM, Rafa Gaitan wrote:
Hi Jan,

I had found one fatal bug, that probably was the problem. It was
the typical copy - paste problem! :S. When doing postMult or preMult, I
was using the same origin matrix to do the computation, so weird things
were happening.

Fixes and some improvements to the osgcamera example (now is landscape
and with correct aspect ratio) es checked in and pushed to the
repository. I have also added a modified the example using three
MatrixTransform, I think in the similar way you described.

I didn't spotted this before, because in AR applications we were setting
the matrix directly using .set method.

Thank you for spotting that bug!, Anyway tell me if things work for you
or maybe there is another hidden problem there.

Ah, that is indeed an oops :-p

I will check tomorrow when I am back at the office. Hopefully that will fix it. However I am setting the matrices using setMatrix() too, so perhaps there is yet another issue in there.

BTW, re camera - it was crashing on my tablet, because the camera cannot support the preview resolution you were asking for (the full screen resolution). A better way to do it is to ask for the preferred resolution and then rescale that to fit the screen. I think that was one of the things I had to fix otherwise the camera example was crashing on start.

Regards,

Jan