Hi!

I am working with modern Opengl so that I have to use
setUseVertexAttributeAliasing(true) to get proper normals in shaders.

The problem is that the elements not processed by shaders are not showing their
textures.

I have found something similar in this topic and it seem pretty much the same
problem as mine.
viewtopic.php?p=46796#46796 (sorry for this ugly way to link it, but since it
is my first post, I cannot include links)

I have attached two screenshots to show the effect of
setUseVertexAttributeAliasing(true). In this example (both captures), the cow
is using a shader to draw raw normals.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Dani