Hi Christian,

I have not seen this error before, but I have had similar errors. These can
vary with Platform (Windows/Linux/MacOS), OS version (Win7/Win8 etc.), Oculus
SDK version, Oculus Runtime version, Graphic card (Nvidia/AMD), Graphic Card
Driver version and monitor setup. It is impossible to cover all possible
configurations.

My best advice is to try to find the offending GL command which triggers the
error. Last time this type of error happened to me I had to instrument the OSG
code which called the GL commands with extra debug output to find the offending
GL command.

See this issue for the process used that time:
https://github.com/bjornblissing/osgoculusviewer/issues/36

If you find a solution I will gladly merge your changes.

Regards,
Björn