Hi: Cunningham/ Seroke

It almost more than 30 years since David Sibeko passed away. Sadly he
has gained a status of an unsung hero and fallen in to oblivion , a man
that is credited with an agitation of removing South Africa in the UN in
the mid 70's, nothing is said about him, not to mention that no monument
nor any city is named after him. I have an idea without a capacity that
Africanist that have access to the film industry must produce a
documentary in appreciating this  luminary of our struggle.

Mduduzi Sibeko

011 724 9298

071-101-2595

msib...@randwater.co.za

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies.

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com