PAYCO appreciates the contribution ,especially the suggestions made.
We also acknowledge the constructive criticisms made. Despite all the
good things reflected on the contribution allow me to analyze and
correct some misconceptions that may be damaging to PAYCO and mislead
those who are observing our activities from a distance: I agree that
our national presence is not at its best,it needs serious attention.

With correct tools of political analysis you would realize that it was
highly impossible for PAYCO to occupy any serious political space in
the South African political arena in the last five years or so, since
the national psyche of people had been conditioned and enticed with
the anc internal power struggles. The media was embedded with the
Mbeki camp or the Zuma camp and currently the focus is gradually
shifting to 2012.

Again It should be noted as well that our participation on political
activities is on ad hoc basis, as we spend the better part of our time
on our paying jobs and start participating in politics after work or
during weekends, in contrast to our rivals who spend all their working
days and weekends on politics as they are employed full time to do
political work. This factor is so important as it determines our
effectiveness to respond timeously on urgent political issues as they
happen. PAYCO has no office or a full-time office bearer, this is the
handicap.

Under normal circumstances the motherbody is suppose to create
political space for its structure at a national level, but this is not
happening currently. Problems within the party also affect our
national standing. The leadership standing in the PAC affect PAYCO's
national presence. The existence of the so called PAC youth league has
affected PAYCO national standing as well. Lack of financial means have
also crippled some of our plans that might have given us national
prominence. PAYCO should be having its budget from the PAC, but that
is not the case. Remember its programs not media statements that make
a lasting impact on the minds of our people about a party and  its
activities.

But despite all these short falls we have made remarkable achievements
in a very short space of time, I will not dwell on them as MAfrica
Mmbara has already elaborated on them.

Majoni in PAYCO we are pleased by your support and contributions in
building our revolutionary party. We continue to be inspired and
motivated by leaders of your calibre and conviction. We promise to
consider your suggestions and to consult you  in our march to build a
strong PAYCO and PAC.

Izwe Lethu!!!

Your in the Struggle

Lucky Khoza