From: Mavela Mavela [mailto:mmav...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 2:03 PM
To: payco@googlegroups.com
Cc: paycoofaza...@gmail.com; Khaliphile Sizani; Mduduzi Sibeko;
sero...@hotmail.com; Cunningham Ngcukana
Subject: Re: [PAYCO]

Izwe Mdu

I am sharing the same blanket with you. I've been echoing the similar
statement since last year and I was lambasted with arrogant insults more
than those that are written on public toilets. We are only active to PAC
members not the masses and scores of African people.

Can we focus our energy on winning the confidence support of African
masses.

Please PAYCO be visible on public political arena and consilidate
PASMA's gain from Higher Education Institutions.

I Pause

"Agitator" Mavela

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Mduduzi Sibeko <