Comrade Mduduzi

On behalf of PAYCO i welcome your call but i must say since the incumbent NEC
came to power a lot of work has been done to make sure our existence is never
forgotten.

Through the hard work of our Spokesperson Sello Tladi we have been featured on
various publications, news media houses and radio stations almost every second
day. Commentaries by the SG of PAYCO Lucky Khoza and by the President of PAYCO
Linda Ndebele have been featured in various newspapers online and in hard copy.

And recently we have also launched a website to ensure that we are easily
accessible. I must also say in passing, though there will soon be a proper
report, that we have also embarked on re-launching and launching branches all
over the country and this weekend we successfully launched in Welkom.

With that in mind, Son of the Soil, Your noble call has not fell on deaf ears
and we will make sure we intensify our programmes.

Izwe Lethu.

Dzumbu