Izwe Mdu[?]

I am sharing the same blanket with you. I've been echoing the similar
statement since last year and I was lambasted with arrogant insults more
than those that are written on public toilets. We are only active to PAC
members not the masses and scores of African people.

Can we focus our energy on winning the confidence support of African masses.

Please PAYCO be visible on public political arena and consilidate PASMA's
gain from Higher Education Institutions.

I Pause
"Agitator" Mavela[?]

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com