Hi: Mohlomphegi / Cunningham

I observe that albeit we have material collections about our exile
history in  the University of Fort Hare, Switzerland, Wits University
e.t.c, we still have dozens or of material scatted within the comrades
and perhaps some private institutions. These materials in the hands of
comrades, are by their nature in the hands of comrades classified as
personal collections. My concern is that we need to collect these
materials and organize a centralized archive, even if we make copies
from the originals from the owners of these materials. There are photos
in the  hands of comrades which we do not know, on one occasion, I
remember comrades bickering about whose photos were those they were
fighting for. It very unfortunate that the organization like the PAC
should not have a centralized collection of material. Let us glean all
what we can get and get an organized or centralized archive.

Mduduzi Sibeko

011 724 9298

071-101-2595

msib...@randwater.co.za