The ANC Youth League and its leader, Julius Malema stand prominently in
the South African political landscape. Malema has exhibited the most
awful arrogance and ignorance. However, his thrust of Nationalization of
mines ( now encompassing financial institution such as Banks) has
received a wider media attention, the City Press yesterday reported that
Malema is posed to visit countries such as Cuba, China, Zambia and so
on. The purpose of these visits is supposedly the learning of how the
Nationalization has worked in those countries. To me this and other
antecedents leading to this have no meaning in me. However, I am very
concerned that we as Payco remain dormant  in these political
activities. Can't we have some programs that can draw public attention?
Why do we let Malema to be sensational to some that hail him. I know
that some among us will readily reply to me and say, this comrade is
misguided, Malema is not our program". This reply may sound valid, at
the same time neglecting the reality that the ANC Youth League has
became widely popular now than ever before. Does this youth league
continue to enjoy an unrivalled political ground. Can't we also
publicize our existence ? If the Youth league causes some tottering to
its mother body, in that Malema is reprimanded with a soft tone for an
undesirable demeanor. I appeal comrade that let us make our existence
known.

Mduduzi Sibeko

011 724 9298

071-101-2595

msib...@randwater.co.za

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies.

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com