From: payco@googlegroups.com [mailto:payco@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mzu
Cabanga
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 9:08 AM
To: payco@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [PAYCO]

How do we then forsee this repossesion of our land if we still have the settler
around.

Driving white people in the sea is a very bad way of putting it but how do you
think the white men is going to hand the land to us after centuries of bravery
from young white men fighting to destroy our race.

Humanity is a very sexy name moAfrika Mdu but what claims do whites have in
Afrika? they do not belong in Afrika.

Why should we be so generous when there is no black men who owns land in Europe.

I think moAfrika we are doing the mistake if we do not update the mistakes that
our previous leaders made because of the political climate at that time.

Firstly wether we like it or not the definition of an Afrikan is not accurate
because tata Sobukwe never for a second did he try and use the word indeginous
in his definition.

Also we have fallen in the trap of Parliament hence we are defeated like boys
fighting with men because we cannot fight for our people when the are
Parliamentarians amongst us.

They always sought to defend their priviledges and huge salaries of being
Parliamentarians hence Lethlapa is the way he is now.

We cannot fight for the emancipation of black people and at the same time
defend white interests in Afrika.

If that is what the basic document is then it needs to be updated.
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Mduduzi Sibeko