Good to know, Tim. Where can I find the Google calendar on the web? Can I synch
my android phone with that on a Mac? I notice some of the android file transfer
options won't work with a Mac, which is unfortunate. But I do like the Android
options. I am using their mail client for my comcast mail, and it works great.

Paul