Later reply - but have to say I didn't at all think you were being critical of my observations...

I was just making Chicago joky comments re Cubs vs WSox and how little I pay attention to
baseball these days : -)

ann

Chris Mitchell wrote:

Ann Sanfedele wrote:

actually I hardly looked at the scoreboard shot... I did look up the
game stats later and
saw he was the one talking to Getz in that other shot I liked

however -  in my defense , when I was in Chicago I was a Cubs fan,
later
Mets and Red Sox.
and I really don't know the current players on any of the teams these
days, I confess.

Ann

I didn't mean to be super critical of you observation powers; sorry if it
came out that way!

Chris