My sharpest lens is always the one on my camera for some reason. When
I look through the others the images are usually upside down and
rather blurry. Plus they never take good pictures like my camera does
when I point it in the right direction.
In other words, I am not a pixel peeper - I lack both funds and
passion for such an indulgence.
Cheers
Ecke