Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 09:41:47 -0500
From: David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax Discuss <pdml@pdml.net>
Cc: Barbara Brooks <bbaro...@gmail.com>
Subject: OT iPad

Is the iPad a useful tool  for photo editing.??

I don't see any USB ports, if you have photos etc stored i assume you
need to use your airport to transfer to a home computer.?

Is it better just to find a new battery for my iBook.??

Is there really a restaurant at the end of the universe.??

Dave

-- Documenting Life in Rural Ontario. www.caughtinmotion.com
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/ York Region, Ontario, Canada