On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Mark Roberts
<postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> David J Brooks wrote:
>
>>Thanks every one for the comments. I'm not a real fan of these tablet
>>things, but was curious. I think for $50 odd dollars, i;ll try another
>>3rd party battery for the iBook.
>
> That's definitely the way to go. A tablet device is  sometimes a
> useful adjunct to a laptop but it's never a replacement for one so
> you'd have to get the new battery for your laptop anyway.

Thanks Mark and Godfrey for input. If i was still doing major photo
equine work, i could see the tablet as a portfolio devise. I think
that saving the iBook, old as it may be, for road trips, storage on
same, and slide shows might be better than a tablet at this time. If
my side work picks up any, well maybe that needs to be addresses, but
i was just curious.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.