On 29/08/2013 8:30 AM, Tom C wrote:
From: Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
Still no fast standard lens (which is why I bought the little Fuji
camera), no primes other than the macro between 77 and 200mm. Meanwhile,
4 more zooms in focal ranges they already have (really, how many ~16 - ~
70mm zooms do we need?)
To say I am underwhelmed is an understatement. More and more, it looks
like I will be pursuing rounding out my lenses for the Fuji and not
putting my money into Pentax for the foreseeable future.

bill
Meanwhile in E-mount for the NEX-7, I have new choices of:

Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS Zoom Lens
Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12
Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32
and several others.

In this case the 16-70 is a welcome addition, especially if quality is
as good as anticipated. I find the 12/2.8 interesting. I have a 50/1.8
but the 32/1.8 is likewise of interest due to the 1.5X crop.

These aren't cheap lenses, but a sign the E-mount is being taken seriously

Tom C.

It's about time Sony took something seriously.

bill