Sheesh! You guys (all who previously answered)  are no help at all. I was
trying for something small, something Pentax.  Sheesh!

That is much more like, Godfrey, if I am not going to do Pentax  for a
small travel camera, might as well check out the m3/4.  Thanks.

Marnie aka Doe ;-) The MX-1 is small, cute, and retro. Sheesh!

In a message dated 9/21/2013 12:24:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,