On Fri, Oct 14, 2016, at 11:31 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
> That's an amazing bargain. I'll have to have a look. My wife had a Lenovo
> notebook that died in a matter of months, but that was quite a few years
> ago. For the last few years of her life she had an Airbook. Pricey but
> bullet proof. Grace has it now.

I use it mainly as my ebook reader (with the Kindle app) - it's about
the same size as a dedicated Kindle reader.  It also serves as a sat nav
unit when travelling, a remote shutter release for my E-M10 and lots of
other users.

I paid $A99 so it should be even less in $US.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia