I had a bad experience with Precision but I never posted anything
negative about them.  I was never able to get the issue solved as
their response to my emails was non-existent. I guess that's how they
deal with "problem" customers: ignore them.

--
-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange