FWIW -  I've had no issues with them on the several times I've used them.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gonz" <rgonzoma...@gmail.com> Subject: Re: Ricoh announces an upgrade service for current PENTAX K-1consumers

I had a bad experience with Precision but I never posted anything
negative about them.  I was never able to get the issue solved as
their response to my emails was non-existent. I guess that's how they
deal with "problem" customers: ignore them.