I see, thank you for the clarification.
However, I disagree with your interpretation; it can't possibly mean
that. We have paragraphs like:
"We have lots of requests for lenses, especially from K-1 users. They
want more lenses that match the higher resolution of the K-1, so
that’s one objective which we would like to implement.", or
"This form factor is iconic for the Theta. We think it’s important. On
the other hand, if there is demand, we would like flexibly to think
about any other possibilities, even for other form factors."
telling the complete opposite.

Actually I'm not sure what he meant... but let's not forget, he's a
Japanese speaking in a foreign language. Maybe they decided on the
upgrade because of the feedback? Maybe people are offering feedback on
the upgrade?
But it can't be not incorporating our feedback into new products...
the K-1 itself was made because we demanded it.

OTOH... people's demands are all over the place, often mutually
exclusive. Listening doesn't mean meeting all our requests.

Alex