On 5/14/2018 3:22 PM, Gonz wrote:
Thanks for the insightful commentary.  Sounds bleak for the most part.
I've been slowly coming to the conclusion that the Pentax ship is
sinking and its time to board a new one.

That's not the message I got. The message I got is that Ricoh is in it for the long haul with Pentax.

Don't know which one
however, but it seems that mirrorless is taking over to some degree.

Mirrorless is definitely getting the hype, whether it's taking over is another story.
I suppose TV took over from radio.....
At least it was supposed to.

bill