They need to review their MF lens line-up as people are leaving the
645 line for the new boys on the block. I've now sold the majority of
my K-mount kit, it's quite refreshing not to constrained however my
new kit is quite limited in scope and will remain so for the
foreseeable future, it's doing what I need it to (and many of those
things Pentax kit simply can't at the moment).

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours