It has me at the fold out screen.... allthe other stuff is nice too, but that fold out screen is something I truly need in my studio for product shooting without wrecking my already broken back.

I need to figure out a way ot finance this... will I get anything on a trade in with my k-5 body?

I looks like it is a bit lighter than the K-5 too...   and I see there are refurbished bodies out there.

and I thought the K-5 would last me forever...

ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com
https://www.cafepress.com/annsanstuff
https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/annsan