In my experience, right angle finders are rarely much use other than for doing
flat-art copy work on a copy stand or low angle work with a long lens on a low
tripod. You have to get your eye too close and the angle just right for them to
work properly, which doesn't help much when you're shooting tabletop product
work.

An articulated LCD with Live View and (preferably) magnification assist makes
tabletop work a delight. Similarly, WiFi with a live view remote controlling
app onto a modest sized tablet display makes tabletop work, low or high angle
shooting, etc, very very easy.