At 05:41 PM 7/5/2018, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

>It has me at the fold out screen.... all the other stuff is nice too, but that
>fold out screen is something I truly need in my studio for product shooting
>without wrecking my already broken back.

Yesterday I had to photograph a couple of horizontal boards in an electronic
instrument. This is a big beast and it was a lot easier to hold the K-70 above
the workbench and look at the screen than to maneuver the instrument so the
boards would be vertical and facing forwards.

I have also used the screen in the field when shooting something in the
distance with the camera held just above ground level, looking underneath some
obstructing bushes..

Dale H. Cook, many years as 35mm SLR photographer,
now Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens or SMC Pentax-A 50mm/f2 lens