I don't remember whether you have a laptop or not, but you might be able to use a program called "PK_Tether" to connect your K5 to your computer & use the computer as a remote. It's freeware/donation ware; use at your own risk.

I took a quick look at it, but it doesn't include a user's guide, so I don't know yet how to hook it up. I'll let you know if/when I ever figure it out.