actually, no... though thanks for the thought.
I had one years ago... I found it a bit of a PITA..   The flipout with the live viewworked for me with the Canon not just for the studio stuff but outside too..

I just have to figure out how to sell the K5 but not deliver it until I get the K-70 and I think this will still not be possible until December.
something to look forward to :-)

ann