Ann, have you considered plugging in a HDMI monitor (or TV) into the K5 and
using live view for studio work?  All you need is the right cable (very
cheap on ebay) and no more sore neck - I know my life improved dramatically
when I started using a screen on the K3 and I wasn't always bending over a
viewfinder.

I will admit that the screen on the K70 is nice in the field for macro
shots, though I think the design of the KP screen would be more useful
unless you plan on doing selfies (yes it can be done).

Leon

--

Leon