  From: Frederik Stjernfelt
  To: biosemiot...@lists.ut.ee ; Peirce Discussion Forum
(PEIRCE-L@list.iupui.edu)
  Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 1:20 PM
  Subject: [PEIRCE-L] Re: [biosemiotics:7955] Natural Propositions:

  Dear Stan, lists -
  I am making no claims as to trends etc. - I am making the very simple case
that evolution is a real process.
  And I am adding that attempts to make nominalist reconstructions of the
concept evolution do not fail to introduce other universals taken for real,
such as, in Stan's account, the notions of "generation", "fossil", "construct",
etc.
  Best