Jon, list:

They are all consistent.

What is analogical reasoning but saying one thing in terms of another?

essence and esse

Subject and predicate

Father and Son

Non-being and being

Agent and patient

First and Second

ens originarium and ens necessarium

theologico-physico

name and definition

C and A

If you should look into it, you will find they all suffer in some way from
double-meanings of terminology, which is why providing a diagram is
preferred.  This also shows why the existence of God problem is inherently
unsuited for analytical dissection such as what you seek, even though it is
best for examining the issue of man’s perfection.

Best,

Jerry R

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Jon Alan Schmidt <jonalanschm...@gmail.com>