Søren, List:

SB:  I think your problem is solved by Panentheism, which accept the divine
to be both transcendent and immanent.

Again, I am now leaning against trying to apply any such label to Peirce.
Granted, one of the three drafts that I quoted from R 843 indicates that
God is not *merely *immanent in nature; and this might plausibly be
interpreted as compatible with panentheism, at least as you have described
it here.  However, the other two drafts both clearly state that God is not
immanent in nature and is not immanent in the three Universes.  That being
the case, if immanence is required for panentheism, then it appears that
Peirce was not a panentheist.