From: Jon Alan Schmidt [mailto:jonalanschm...@gmail.com]
Sent: 2. november 2016 22:43
To: John F Sowa
Cc: peirce-l@list.iupui.edu
Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Metaphysics and Nothing (was Peirce's Cosmology)

John, List:

The question still arises of what to make of the statement in John's Gospel
that "the Logos became flesh and dwelt among us."  Neither nature nor its laws
can be substituted for Logos in this case.

www.LinkedIn.com/in/JonAlanSchmidt<http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/JonAlanSchmidt> -
twitter.com/JonAlanSchmidt<http://twitter.com/JonAlanSchmidt>

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 4:02 PM, John F Sowa