  From: Jon Alan Schmidt
  To: Edwina Taborsky
  Cc: Peirce List
  Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 2:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Metaphysics and Nothing (was Peirce's Cosmology)

  Edwina, List:

  Would you mind clarifying, as well?  What exactly do you mean by "a
'literal-bound' analysis of Peirce"?  What exactly is "that evolving and
complex mediating 'law'" that you seem to believe is essential to proper
interpretation?  As far as I can tell, Jerry did not point out any such thing
in his response, so maybe I am just missing something.