answered your “5.189” with “42” but
I'll give it 1 more old college try.

As far as the place of abduction in
Peirce's 3-o of inference types the
best I can say I have already said
back when you first asked about it.
Here is the link to my blog rehash:

https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2016/04/14/definition-and-determination-12/

As far as the rubrics of goal orientation,
planning, and problem solving go there is
an extra dimension, or a variant symmetry
involved, though it may get flattened out
in the Flatland of Spectator Philosophies.
So I'll make an attempt to flesh that out
later today, or more like later this week.

Regards,

Jon