Thank you, Jon for bringing up your "Seven major variations..."

In it you take up with excellent clarity seven perspectives upon the Maxim, from the standpoint of a philospher. Mentioning year with each quote is very informative in respect of development of CSP's main interests and aims.

However, my main interests lie in contexts of various formulations. Those in Harward lectures have occupied my thoughts several decades. The problem of mediation needs that, to my mind. Perhaps not yours.

Best,

Kirsti Määttänen