Dear Jerry, List,
I think, esthetics is 1ns, logic 2ns, and ethics 3ns (Quality or feeling // reaction // mediation). This way, logic would imply esthetics, as 1ns of 2ns (2.1.): Does the logic feel beautiful or ugly. Ethics would be an interpretant too, becoming a sign (1ns) again, so ethics is also esthetics again. Best, Helmut

12. März 2018 um 01:41 Uhr
 "Jerry Rhee" <jerryr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear list,

This conversation is so esthetically pleasing.

The books do seem so feeble…

Esthetics and logic seem, at first blush, to belong to different universes.

It is only very recently that I have become persuaded that that seeming is illusory, and that, on the contrary, logic needs the help of esthetics.

The matter is not yet very clear to me; so unless some great light should fall upon me before I reach that chapter, it will be a short one filled with doubts and queries mainly..

With best wishes,

Jerry R